Monday, March 19, 2012

CashLe




 I just recently joined CashLe/Points2Shop.
 It is a site you get paid to do simple tasks such as:

 - complete surveys
- complete free and/or paid trials
- complete free offers
- click and view certain sites
- play games
- refer new members to the site

Cash and Points...

For some tasks you complete, you get points. For others, you get cash.

points - Depending on how many points you build up, you can exchange them for prizes on Amazon. There are over a hundred prizes to choose, for e.g., headphones, Xbox products, Online Gaming cards and action figures.

cash - Most of the tasks I've seen pay cash ranging from $0.01 all the way up to $2.50 task. However, a lot of them tend to be under $1.00 though.

And the Minimum Payout?

Well, it depends on the payment methods you request. If you're like me and you prefer to receive payment via Paypal, then minimum payout is $1.00. For other payment methods:

- Alertpay: $1.00 (paid instantly)
- E-Gold: $0.01
- Liberty Reserve: $0.01
- Cheque: $5.00 (no fee)
- GoDaddy gift certificate: $5.00
- Amazon.co.uk gift card: $10.00
- Gamestop.com gift card: $10.00
- Target.com gift certificate: $10.00
- Best Buy gift card: $10.00
- Future Shop gift card: $30.00



Other info...

- Cashle gives you a free $0.50 just for registering

- I don't know how long each payment method takes once you request it (apart from AlertPay). I can't seem to find info about that on the site. It's probably somewhere. However, when I requested my Paypal payment, I got it the very next day. Not bad, huh?

- Cashle also owns Points2shop and both sites are interconnected in some way. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but for example, to earn points by playing games, you have to do it through Points2shop.




How Much I've Made on Cashle?

 $9.50 I could probably earn more, but completing offers isn't really something I enjoy doing. However, having completed a few tasks, requested payment and received it fairly quickly, Cashle does appear to be a pretty efficient and scam-free site.




No comments:

Post a Comment